Tadalafil + Dapoxetine is a combination of two medicines : Tadalafil and Dapoxetine, which treat premature ejaculation. Tadalafil is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitor which works by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation and enables its erection following sexual stimulation. Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) which increases the level of serotonin in nerves to improve control over ejaculation and increase the time taken to ejaculate.
Common side effects
Nausea, Vomiting, Indigestion, Headache, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Dizziness, Nosebleeds, Dryness in mouth.
- You have been prescribed for the treatment of premature ejaculation with erectile dysfunction.
- Take it 1 to 3 hours before anticipated sexual activity.
- Do not take it more than once every 24 hours or every day.
- Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how Tadalafil + Dapoxetine affects you.
- It may cause sudden drop in your blood pressure. Rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Inform your doctor if the erection persists for more than 4 hours after sexual intercourse.
- Do not take Tadalafil + Dapoxetine if you have had a heart attack in the past 3 months, or stroke or heart failure in the past 6 months.
Tada 4X Tablet is a combination of two medicines used in the treatment of premature ejaculation in adult men. It increases blood flow to the penis to help men get an erection. This medicine should be used only when prescribed by a doctor.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. How much time does Tadalafil+Dapoxetine take to become effective?
It should be taken approximately 1 to 3 hours before a sexual activity is anticipated. The effect may last for almost 4-5 hours, which is enough to complete the actual intercourse and to treat erectile dysfunction in most men.
Q. Can I drive while I am taking Tadalafil+Dapoxetine?
No, taking Tadalafil+Dapoxetine may make you feel sleepy and dizzy. So, do not drive or use machines while taking this medicine.
Q. What all should I inform my doctor before taking Tadalafil+Dapoxetine?
Before you start taking tell your doctor if you have or have had heart problems such as a heart attack, irregular heartbeat, angina, chest pain or had heart surgery within the last 6 months. Inform you doctor if you have low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure.
Q. Can the use of Tadalafil+Dapoxetine cause dryness in the mouth?
Yes, the use of Tadalafil+Dapoxetine can cause dry mouth. If you experience dry mouth, drink plenty of water. Take regular sips during the day and keep some water by your bed at night. You may use lip balm if your lips are also dry.
Q. What are the instructions for the storage and disposal of Tadalafil+Dapoxetine?
Keep this medicine in the packet or the container it came in, tightly closed. Store it according to the instructions mentioned on the pack or label. Dispose of the unused medicine. Make sure it is not consumed by pets, children and other people.