Actis C2 Tablet offers the oral form of bioactive collagen peptide in combination with glucosamine and hyaluronate. Glucosamine stimulates cartilage regeneration synergistically with collagen peptides.
USES OF ACTIS C TABLET
- Hyaluronate improves synovial fluid consistency and volume, therefore, increasing cushioning action
- Vitamin D3 and vitamin C help support cartilage regeneration
- ACTIS C2 is an ideal supplement to help improve mobility in osteoarthritis
- It helps to rebuild cartilage and improve joint stiffness
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place
Actis C 2 Tablet should be taken in the dose and duration advised by your doctor. Depending on the severity of your underlying illness, your doctor will decide the precise dose. It may cause side effects like nausea, constipation, heartburn, and indigestion. It may also cause diarrhea, so it is better to take plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration.