DA Sutra 30X 50 mg/30 mg Tablet is a combination of two medicines used in the treatment of premature ejaculation in adult men. It increases blood flow to the penis to help men get an erection. This medicine should be used only when prescribed by a doctor.
DA Sutra 30X 50 mg/30 mg Tablet works by helping to relax the blood vessels in your penis, allowing blood to flow into your penis when you get sexually excited. It may be taken with or without food. Take it as advised by your doctor, before having sexual activity. It should be used with caution in patients with a history of seizures, depression, and other psychiatric disorders. It is important to inform your doctor if you have any history of heart, kidney, or liver diseases.
Some common side effects of this medicine include nausea, vomiting, indigestion, dry mouth, headache, flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck, and trunk), and nosebleeds. It even causes dizziness and sleepiness, so do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how this medicine affects you.
USES OF DA SUTRA 30X TABLET
- Treatment of Premature ejaculation
SIDE EFFECTS OF DA SUTRA 30X TABLET
- Dryness in mouth
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
BENEFITS OF DA SUTRA 30X TABLET
In Treatment of Premature ejaculation
Premature ejaculation is when you ejaculate too soon. DA Sutra 30X 50 mg/30 mg Tablet treats premature ejaculation by improving the level of a chemical in the brain. DA Sutra 30X 50 mg/30 mg Tablet increases the time taken to ejaculate and improves control over ejaculation. This helps reduce any frustration or worry that you may have due to quick ejaculation and boost your confidence. DA Sutra 30X 50 mg/30 mg Tablet also helps maintain an erection by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual intercourse.
Altogether, DA Sutra 30X 50 mg/30 mg Tablet helps improve your sexual performance and gives sexual satisfaction to your partner. Premature ejaculation is a common complaint so do not take too much stress and talk to your doctor. Do not stop taking medicines suddenly even if you feel better without consulting your doctor.
HOW TO USE DA SUTRA 30X TABLET
HOW DA SUTRA 30X TABLET WORKS
You may feel sleepy, dizzy, faint, have difficulty concentrating and blurred vision while taking this medicine. This may affect your driving ability.
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE DA SUTRA 30X TABLET?
- You have been prescribed DA Sutra Tablet for the treatment of premature ejaculation with erectile dysfunction.
- Take it 1 to 3 hours before anticipated sexual activity.
- Do not take it more than once every 24 hours or every day.
- Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how DA Sutra Tablet affects you.
- It may cause sudden drop in your blood pressure. Rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Inform your doctor if the erection persists for more than 4 hours after sexual intercourse.
- Do not take DA Sutra Tablet if you have had a heart attack in the past 3 months, or stroke or heart failure in the past 6 months.